20061127

SCM Pre-event!

(Typing this while waiting for my hair to dry! Just reached home and took a cold shower!) Anway..... Yay!!!! My weekend was a very fulfilling one indeed!! :] Work was fun with all the lovely people I've befriend with! They are also the gungho cuckoos who will laugh and crap like shit together with me!!! Wahaha. Thank you all! Thank God I met such a wonderful bunch people, and just glad that work went well!! Made a good $60 though its tiring and all, but time passes really fast. Oh ya, and thank goodness I don't have to eat another KFC meal! All my meals consist of chicken! Can you believe it, Kentucky FRIED chicken for all meals. So far I ate 4, but the rest who worked a day more had eaten their 6th KFC meal! VERY SCARY! I will miss looking at the horny people who are entering SexPo, packing(like real), shouting F&M(XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL) behind the counter!!, running wild along the counter isle, losing our image infront of the customers, singing songs like we knew the lyrics and most importantly, the after-work noise pollution!!!!! Woh me God, luh! Looking forward to hang out with all of you guys again!! I know, I laugh very loud, talk very loud, scream very loud, and WHISPER VERY LOUD!!! Don't mind me! I'm born LIKE THAT. Hahaha! YAY! You all love me, yes I know. HAHAHA :] Yay... Am sooooo happy. But feeling quite moody deeeeeeep down. But yes, really really enjoyed myself. I'm quite upset that I can't help out for the event next weekend : ( OH WELL, will miss you all so much... Hope to see everyone around biz school, yeah :]
SCM PRE-EVENT COUNTER CREWS KICK ASS BABESS!!!! :DD
Sigh, I haven't study for tomorrow biz stats quiz. Congratulations!!! I'm going to FLUNG IT MAN. Sighhhhhhhhhhhh..... Going off now. GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!

PS: If any Standard Charter Marathon counter crews(staff/support) of TP, especially my gungho noise pollution cuckoos, happened to pop by my spastic blog, you guys know its the, OH-SO-LOVEABLE(CHOKES ON MYSELF! HURLING!!!) hahah, ME! Nah just kidding okay, you guys can just add me on msn, aualor-@hotmail.com ! THANKS! LOVE CHEW!

it is better if we stay that way....
will you still be there like our yesterdays......
if only i could let go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home